Name Card Printing
One of the easiest ways to make a good first impression is to print standard size Name Card Printing Penang which is 54mm x 88mm. But if you really want to stand out, consider one of the many custom-shaped Name Card Printing Penang available which know as die cut Name Card Printing Penang. A die cut Print Name Card Printing Penang has the advantage of being unique and eye-catching.
Special Name Card Printing Penang Etiquettes in Australia
Whether you want to communicate or impress potential customers at meetings, Name Card Printing Penang are a great tool to ensure that others know your contact details. People and you are often the first impression of your brand, so providing Name Card Printing Penang is an important part of business transactions. However, it is difficult for some people to choose when to issue the card, and when abroad, they are usually not sure when and how to issue the card.
Here’s a guide to how Name Card Printing Penang should be presented, and how to make the most out of this useful tool:
Presenting your card professionally
It’s important to know that your Name Card Printing Penang can help in form a good impression about you and your company, so don’t just use an internet company to print them off cheaply. If you are looking for Name Card Printing Penang in Perth, using an existing company that specializes in making high-quality Name Card Printing Penang is critical. Keep them in a holder of a Name Card Printing Penang so they don't get creased in your pocket and this will also save you from trying to find a Name Card Printing Penang.
Exchanging cards in Australia
When you are doing business in Australia, there are a few simple rules about handing out Name Card Printing Penang. Make sure you:
- Distribute Name Card Printing Penang only to people who seem to be really interested. Impose your card on everyone in online activities, which is equivalent to spam in the real world and looks desperate.
- Hand over your Name Card Printing Penang at the end of the conversation, this will ensure you have time to discuss the products and services.
- Before painting the note paper on the back of the Name Card Printing Penang, erase it. Briefly introduce what you are discussing, it will help to ease their memory.
When someone gives you their Name Card Printing Penang, don't just stuff it in your pocket. Take some time to look at the Name Card Printing Penang, give positive comments or ask questions. In this way, they know that you are not only polite but also assured that you will keep in touch. However, it is impolite to write notes on their Name Card Printing Penang, so only do so when they are invisible.
Steps to Do a Name Card Printing Penang
When you have your logo, color scheme for your company, and a clear idea of what you want your card to say about you, you are ready to begin. To determine which Name Card Printing Penang design would work best for you just follow the 8 steps below.
1. Choose your shape If you have already opted for a traditional rectangular Name Card Printing Penang, you can ignore and jump to the second step ahead. However, if you would like to know and understand all of your choices, even strategies outside of the box, keep on reading.
Since printing methods are increasingly advanced and more accessible, professionals have more scope to explore alternative types. The die-cutting printing method helps you to cut out whatever form you want, and still print in mass quantity.
On the conservative end of the spectrum, for a friendlier Name Card Printing Penang, you could just round the corners.
But if you would like to be quirky or outstanding, you can use practically any form like animal costumes, diagrams of the items you sell, or a completely original design.
You can even construct your whole Name Card Printing Penang concept around clever cutting. The concept of Cireson's Name Card Printing Penang uses form to really emphasize the image of the worker, giving them a more personable and more approachable look.
Whether innovative forms are to be used or not depends on the image you wish to convey. Unique shapes make you look more enjoyable and make you happy, which can have a detrimental impact on more formal industries. You 're also going to want to keep logistics in mind, like how the card fits in a pocket.
You may wish to revisit the die-cutting method after finalizing your design in phase 6. Some firms tend to die-cut areas of their logo above, for example, STIR.
2. Choose your size Your next decision is the size of the card. It is also regarding the country's norm, so this is a good starting point. And if you're trying to stand out, you've got to learn what someone else does to go through with it.
North American Standard: 3.5 × 2 in. (88.9 × 50.8 mm) European Standard: 3.346 × 2.165 in. (85 × 55 mm) Oceania Standard: 3.54 × 2.165 in. (90 × 55 mm)
You always need to consider three factors when designing no matter what size your card is: -Bleed area: the outermost part of the card that needs to be removed. -Trim line: the target line for cutting cards. -Safety line: Everything that is outside this line is subject to cutting mistakes. Do not allow essential elements such as text or logos to fall outside of that line.
While those areas differ regarding the size and printer, setting the trim line at 0.125 in is a safe bet. (3 mm) to the bottom. Place the safety line from there at 0.125 in. (3 mm) from the line of trim. That is a total of 0.250 in (6 mm) from the outside of the bleed zone to the inside of the protection area.
3. Add your logo and other graphics Now we begin to map the graphic elements of your Name Card Printing Penang design, mainly the logo. Your logo should be at the center of your Name Card Printing Penang, but often other flourishes and secondary graphics can also be useful.
Please remember that you got two sides open. One strategy is to exclusively dedicate one side of the Name Card Printing Penang to the logo, while the other side shows the person's contact information. Even so, having the logo on both sides is also nice, so sometimes you'll see a simpler, out-of-the-way logo on the side with contact details
This is just one strategy of many, though, so feel free to experiment with logo placement until you find one for your tastes.
While minimalism is a popular choice for Name Card Printing Penang, you can fill it up with additional graphics if that empty space doesn't suit you. For an industry such as children's apparel, Londees tries to take her adorable theme as far as it goes: they build on their sheep mascot by putting sheep doodles around, and using a fading backdrop to prevent ambiguity (also notice the use of soft blue, a playful and kid-friendly color). Even if your logo is simple or text only, any related imagery serves the same ends.
Extra graphics fit well to show off your brand recognition. Without saying it directly, you can express the personality of your or your brand through visuals, like colours. For example, if you want to look relaxed or friendly, the trick will be to have a cute animation and some bright colours.
Another increasingly common trend is to instill excitement and interest by leaving a little mystery behind. Brands typically place a wordless visual on one side with a URL, and then all the required interpretations (including brand name and employee name) on the other.
4. Add necessary text It is up to you on what your Name Card Printing Penang really says. Work-from - home self employed people may not need a mailing address, while they are required by professions that discuss face-to - face. Or maybe it's a reasonable decision, like attracting attention to your outstanding following on social media. The argument is, the different people on their Name Card Printing Penang benefit from different text. Then the next step is to decide what you want to put on your Name Card Printing Penang. Below is a list of common choices, so you can choose which options to include and exclude.
Name – A given. Every card needs a name.
Company name – Another given, except for personal brands, in which case your personal name is your company name.
Job title – For traditional cards, include your job title. This also helps remind the holder of who you are, what you do, and even how you met.
Phone number – Even if a phone is not your preferred method of communication, it is to some people.
Email – A Name Card Printing Penang staple; email is the new norm for non-urgent business communications, partially because it allows sending documents as attachments.
Website URL – Including your site URL is a non-aggressive invitation for visits.
Social media – If social media is relevant to your field, or you just want to show a bit of your personality, include social media links.
Address – Necessary for drawing customers into your office or store location.
QR code – While not as popular as years past, a QR code is still a viable shortcut to transferring whatever data you desire.
Slogan – Completely optional, a slogan helps with brand identity and adds a little personality.
Notice that Name Card Printing Penang are not just about giving but also keeping details. People may already know your number, address or URL but if they forget it, keep your card handy.
5. Choose your typography You can choose how it looks, once you know what you want to say. Even as typography is always essential, it is particularly relevant for Name Card Printing Penang, as you need to make text fully legible and have only a small space to work with. There are three main categories in typography:
Size. You want all of your text to be at least 8 pts to preserve readability. However, you want your most essential aspect to stand out (like your name) so feel free to change the text sizes. Also consider empty space — you do not want your card cluttered, so leave your text small enough that there is plenty of breathing space around every component.
Font. We have already spoken extensively about fonts and how they affect your brand image, so feel free to check out the 5 font forms and how to use them for a more detailed treatment. Do not forget to choose a font which represents the character for which you are going. A clean and modern Sans-serif, an elegant and individualistic script or a traditional and timeless serif font? Below are some examples of what different font styles bring to the table.
Color. This is where a pre-existing color scheme for the company works great. Staying on-brand, select text colors that go well with your card's background color which should be a brand color as well. Similar colors can look good together but can be difficult to interpret, so play with legibility comparisons. The golden rule for typography is to emphasize readability above all else. It doesn’t matter how artistic your font is if no one can read what it says.
6. Consider special finishes Now that you approach the final stretch, it's time to start looking at printers — especially as to what they can deliver. Some printers offer special ends which make a lasting impression can go a long way. See if any of these "special effects" can support your strategy for designing a Name Card Printing Penang.
Embossing. This method provided three-dimensional reliefs, making some areas "pop out." You can use it to attract attention to different facets of your card, even terms, like spot UV coating.
Letterpressing. Instead of lifting the paper, letterpress printing forces down the paper as it inks. The effect is something like an engraving, usually to attract more attention with a special ink. Particularly useful for letters, which offer a heightened gravitas to your speech.
Foil stamping. If you want something like tin foil that is shiny and reflective, you can adapt foil stamping to images, or even only parts of images. This also works to accentuate text, if you have selected a sufficiently bold typeface.
Spot UV coating. Many cards have a glossy varnish to produce a smooth texture and shine. Spot UV coating is the same but added only to some areas. That means you can only add a gloss to your logo, different graphics or even a word or sentence. Use it when you want to accentuate some areas over others, but be aware of how it affects the highly organized when only one portion is brilliant.
7. Pick a designer When you just want a great Name Card Printing Penang, finding a talented designer who can produce the perfect card for you is a smart idea. You can search for a local freelance designer, or find a designer with the right style and experience on a website like 99designs. Check out their portfolio to see if it's a good match for your company.
Try to communicate precisely what your company is all about and what theme and vibe you 're looking for, once you've found the right person, so your designer can turn your ideas into real.
8. Finalize your design
With all the components in place and your final color choices and special ends predicted accurately, you can re-evaluate your design to make sure everything works.
Second, look at the visual flow: how your eye is going while viewing the image. What do you first notice? Last one? The logo should start with a good visual flow, then the name, and then the secondary detail, finishing on any secondary images if they are there. By adjusting the size and position of an object you can also adjust and improve the visual flows
You want to remove as much clutter as possible, too. Want all the data? The fewer of the remaining elements, the greater the effect each would have.
Double-check to see to it that you did not fall into any common pitfalls. Is the text readable? Do colors clash with each other? Are there any elements near the edge too?
Do not forget to have the finished product sent to you by your designer as a vector file and a vector based PDF. In case you need to change the size, you want to use vector images, and PDFs are easy to read by virtually any printer.
Advanced techniques These eight steps are all you need to build a completely functional Name Card Printing Penang but consider these more advanced tips if you want to go the extra mile:
Get a shrewd idea to stand out. If the company does whimsy, it may use more inventive approaches to differentiate you.
This could be something thematic, like Saleular’s iPhone cards, or something more complex. For example:
-Scented inks -Duplexing and triplexing (doubling or tripling the card’s width to make it thicker)
-Using alternate materials (metal, plastic, rubber, etc.)
That last trend we’re seeing a lot of lately, and for good reason. There is a lot you can do with a see-through card, like Remote Pilot’s mock pilot scope.
Avoid borders. Borders may seem like a smart aesthetic choice to frame the material of the card and they are, in principle. But the incidence of cutting errors means that borders do more damage than good. Cutting each card perfectly into a large batch is pretty much an impossibility, which is why it is easier to plan bleed so reinsurance. With borders, small mistakes in cutting seem to be amplified and destroy the entire design.
Save money on colors. When you are working on a budget, don't waste money on either the materials or the number. By using one or two shades, you can take a lot of the cost out. The more colours, the higher the quality, and a smart designer will be able to produce one or two colors that actually look good.
Takeaway: a modern coat of arms
The card is about more than the contact information — it is you and your brand's image. Every day, several people are handing out cards and you need yours to stand out and portray you in a favorable light. Do not cut your Name Card Printing Penang edges. Spend plenty of time in the dream concept and then hire a professional designer to make your vision come true.
Ten Facts About Name Card Printing Penang
1.For a reason, there are centralized sizes and you must make sure that your Name Card Printing Penang isn't a strange size that gets lost or doesn't fit anywhere. A Name Card Printing Penang will fit into a rolodex. Unless it has been designed as the most impressive Name Card Printing Penang ever.
2. People are web-savvy, just keep it simple on the Name Card Printing Penang, less is more. For example, website address, name, company name, phone number (maybe), E- mail (maybe). Do you need much more?
3. Using images if they contribute to what you're doing (i.e., photographer / artist, etc.). Again be careful how much detail you provide in the graphics. Do not get people to work figuring out who you are.
4. Use good paper stock. Quality matters.
5. Use the same principles of design that you would apply to a website or a poster ... Do not be cheesy.
6. Show anyone your template before printing out. Please ensure you are honest with them. Does it looks simple and tidy? Can they figure out who you are quickly?
7. Unless you have a justification, do not use a watermark or raised lettering or colour. Hire a professional or risk ... this if you can afford it.
8. Rounded corners, simple decisions in architecture, creativity ... all of these will work. I do not prefer all these examples, but I like how straightforward but useful at the same time of these card.
9. You can give out a lot of cards while you're out networking, and never hear from anyone. Taking cards is better, and in fact I feel like the main reason for having a Name Card Printing Penang is so that you can get someone else's card and follow it up with them. I also realised a certain cache in people handing out cards selectively, or saying they have no cards on them.
10. Last but not least, a Name Card Printing Penang is just how you keep connect with somebody, so don't sweat it too much.
People also ask
Our NEW Website | Facebook Page*NEW* | Message Us
9.00 am - 6.00 pm Monday - Friday
9.00 am - 1.00 pm Saturday (Excluding Public Holiday)
Name Card, Business Card, Flyer, Brochures, Leaflet, Pamphlet, Bill Book, Invitation Card, Calendar, Letterhead, Envelope, Folder,
Hand Fan, Label Stickers, Paper Bag, Window Sticker, Wire-O Notebook, Event Ticket, Coupon, Record Card, Banners, Bunting, Poster ...
PRINTING SERVICE MALAYSIA
Powered by :
w w w . K E N G D E S I G N . c o m
Registration No. : IP0234736-X
No. 56 & 58, Jalan Ampang, Kampung Masjid, 31900 Kampar, Perak, Malaysia.